Our Network

Tag Archives | kids

ThredUp acquires Kindermint, further proving that pre-owned and premium aren’t mutually exclusive

In the average American closet, only 30 percent of items are worn regularly. The other 70 percent of items are simply taking up space, and, in many cases, exerting a cognitive tax as people struggle to sort through their wardrobe looking for something to wear. The options for fixing this problem are well known – [...]

Continue Reading

Zeppelin!

The 2014-15 Louisville Leopard Percussionists, aged 7 to 12 practice a medley of Led Zeppelin classics Kashmir, The Ocean and Immigrant Song, played on marimbas, xylophone, vibraphone, drums, timbales, congas, bongos and piano. Link Continue Reading from the Source

Continue Reading

American Kids Try other Breakfasts

Here in the States, breakfast usually consists of cereal, eggs, meats or pastries. But these kids learn that dining habits vary greatly around the world, as they partake of some very different takes on the most important meal of the day. Hat Tip Link Continue Reading from the Source

Continue Reading

Trick Shot Titus 4

Now 4-years-old, the sharpshooting toddler Titus Ashby took his talents to Lake Tahoe to shoot basketballs, footballs and even baseballs on his battered hoop. He also headbutted a rock. Just to switch things up a bit. Hat Tip Link Continue Reading from the Source

Continue Reading

The Daddle Dad Saddle

Pardon my language, but you have got to be Fraggle Rockin’ me. A Daddle? Have we really entered an age in which grown ass men are relegated to their hands and knees, serving as equestrian play toys for their entitled children (“Only ’til we can afford a real pony, Sugar Britches!”)? What happened to Man [...]

Continue Reading

How to Talk About Race with Your Kids

It’d be wonderful if you could just say to children, "People might look different and come from different places, but we’re all equal and should be treated the same" and leave it at that. But if recent news has taught us anything, it’s that reality is not so simple, and we need to face the [...]

Continue Reading

Kids React to Teddy Ruxpin

The Fine Brothers hand a bunch of today’s kids the 1985 storytelling bear Teddy Ruxpin. We love how some kids think he’s weird and creepy too. Our favorite quote: “Is this from Five Nights at Freddy’s?” Also, kids have no attention span. Link Continue Reading from the Source

Continue Reading

Designed by OhhWord Media