Josh Turnbull, the 2-year-old son of Chelsea goal keeper Ross Turnbull took advantage of the goal that dear old dad left undefended after the final match of the season.
Father's Day is June 16th. I don't know about you, but I sure can't think of a better gift for a new dad than an apparatus that will allow him to suck the snot out of his kid's nose with his own mouth. And who says you have to limit usage of Nosefrida the Snotsucker to children? I wouldn't mind having someone else clear my nasal passageways as I stand idly by. Hey Cornelius! Can you come here for a minute?
Nosefrida the Snotsucker nasal aspirator--if only I could make this shit up! I'd be the next Zach Galifianakis!--was developed by Swedish doctors for assuaging the stuffy noses of children who are too young (or too spastic) to use a Kleenex. One end of the tube rests against the offending nostril, while the other snuggles inside Mommy's or Daddy's* mouth in preparation for the ultimate suckfest.
Nosefrida promises its filters block bacterial transfer, and hopefully this also means the inhaling party won't be left with a mucus-coated tongue at the end of the procedure, but I'd give anyone thinking of using the nasal aspirator the following warning: if you're prepared to suck snot, you best also be prepared for the possibility of ending up snot's sucker.
*I'm presuming it will be Mommy or Daddy as I cannot imagine anyone else on earth would be amenable to performing this task on a kid who is not a direct result of his or her loins in action.
Best of Instagram is a feature from Dancing Astronaut that showcases our favorite pictures from our favorite DJs on Instagram each week. This week, we feature gems from Claude VonStroke, Dirty South, Chuckie, and more.
1. “Wut,” via @louisahhh
2. “Life,” via @dirtysouth
3. “Happy birthday to my little man @joshuanarain !!! 6 years old already! What a boss…LOL,” via @djchuckie
4. “No caption,” via @alesso
5. “Avicii, Steve Aoki and I doing the Aoki Jump,” via @hardwell
6. “True dat,” via @stroxler
7. “Still buzzed about my appearance on Saturday night live last week,” via @vonstroke
8. “When my tour manager asks me to do things I often resort to childish behavior,” via @wolfganggartner
9. “I drink champagne in the shower and wear every single chain even when I’m in the house cuz fuck it,” via @diplo
10. “Great date @chrissyteigen….look at our beautiful prom pic,” via @dillonfrancis
I remember one back-to-school shopping trip at The Gap right before seventh grade. I was so excited about the load of cute clothes my mom and I brought from the fitting room to the register—and shocked and devastated when she turned to me in line and suggested we split the cost. I had no allowance to draw on.
Best of Instagram is a feature from Dancing Astronaut that showcases our favorite pictures from our favorite DJs on Instagram each week. This week, we feature gems from Steve Angello, Afrojack, and Diplo.
1. “I didn’t tweet too much yesterday because I was busy!!!! Lol,” via @djchuckie
2. “Big stack of old rave fliers from the SF underground…. God I miss all the crazy creativity that went into those,” via @bassnectar
3. “Second show in holland tonight,” via @diplo
4. “Queen’s Day in Holland today. Having a bit of cotton candy with the little one at the fancy fair,” via @ferrycorsten
5. “Moment unforgatable hahaha #queensday #loveland #marcocarola #atope,” via @pacoosuna
6. “Don’t try this at home kids,” via @axwell
7. “Music making with the next generation,” via @richiehawtin
8. “Throwback to when we used to sleep together :p #tbt,” via @nervomusic
9. No caption via @rukes
10. “Grumpy,” via @fluxpavilion
11. “Makin moves,” via @calvinharris
12. “the Don Via @blood_diamond5,” via @skrillex
14. “More balloons. #familyfirst,” via @steveangello
15. “Cooking with my friends,” via @zedd
This little girl prepares for her stunt driving career as she pulls an epic 1080° wheelie in her pink Barbie Power Wheels, giving the Mustang kid a serious run for his money. Time to step things up, boys. Animated GIF here.