Archive | Game

How High Will Men Jump To Get Married?

For many years, I’ve been bombarded with advertisements, articles, and general advice from the mainstream media about how to properly propose to a woman. From the cut of the diamond, to how to craft the perfect proposal, and how to capture it all across every social media platform possible, the mainstream media has made sure […]

Continue Reading

You Need To Be In The Top 20% Of Men To Experience Sexual Success

The Sexual Revolution created a big free-for-all. Yet paradoxically, it’s been slim pickings for most men. Proverbially, today’s sexual marketplace follows the Pareto rule where the top 20% of men have great success, but the other 80% get the scraps (if even that). Societally, it’s a tremendous recipe for unhappiness when most guys are left […]

Continue Reading

4 Tips To Improve Your Verbal Game

However handsome, jacked, rich, or well-connected you are, there’s one equaliser in game that all guys face: you have to be able to hold a conversation with a girl. And not just any conversation—you can’t be boring, you must pique her interest, and you must create attraction while at the same time not looking ‘try […]

Continue Reading

How Most Relationships End

People ask me when I ‘took the red pill’ (as much as I dislike that phrase). Was it when my girlfriend of five years cheated on me with two guys from the restaurant where she worked? Was it when my stepmother divorced my father for another man after twenty years of marriage? Or was it […]

Continue Reading

Why Is Day Game Such A Grind?

Anyone who has tried game in more than one of its forms (day game, night game, online game, social circle game, etc.) are aware that day game offers a particularly low return on investment (ROI). Although its proselytisers try to paint day game as a walk in the park (perhaps literally) where you don’t have […]

Continue Reading

The Problems With Teaching Men How To Find A Wife

I recently read an article by Michael Perilloux titled How To Catch A Wife, the latest example of how modern game teachings have impacted traditionally-minded men. Unfortunately, I believe Perilloux’s advice falls short in helping men actually find a wife. I have my first kid on the way with my beautiful traditional wife. I’m blessed to have […]

Continue Reading

How To Play Real-Life Tinder

I was hanging out with an Italian friend recently when he asked me if I wanted to play “real-life Tinder.” Intrigued, I agreed. He positioned me at the top of a park staircase and told me to wait. A pair of girls climbed the stairs but did not look at me. “Keep waiting,” he said. […]

Continue Reading

What Is The End Game Of Game?

A question I’m often asked—and one that I’ve often asked myself—is this: if game is the journey then what is the destination? A constant refrain is, “Do I keep hitting on girls forever, or should I settle down so I’m not alone when I’m older?” We can fall into the trap of thinking this a […]

Continue Reading