The Armin van Buuren-co-founded label, Armada Music, has been an influential force in the dance music scene since its inception in 2003. Breeding and developing world-renowned talent since its early beginnings, Armada has been known to some of the industry’s most seminal tracks. With 15 years of history under its belt, it only felt right to have Maykel Piron, one of the label’s founders, curate an hour-long mix of his favorite cuts off the imprint.
Opening with Sultan + Shepard‘s “Almost Home” before heading into Loud Luxury’s current smash hit “Body,” the mix pulls from the catalogs of Armin, Lost Frequencies, Arty, Dash Berlin, W&W, and Fedde Le Grand. This mix celebrates Armada Music’s legacy and impact in electronic music over the past 15 years as well as continue to foster a sense of excitement around the label’s forthcoming releases and new talent.
1. Sultan + Shepard feat. Nadia Ali & IRO – Almost Home
2. Loud Luxury feat. Brando – Body
3. Lost Frequencies feat. Janieck Devy – Reality
4. Armin van Buuren feat. Sharon den Adel – In And Out Of Love (Lost Frequencies Remix)
5. Lost Frequencies – Are You With Me (Kungs Remix)
6. Armin van Buuren ft. LAURA V – Drowning (Avicii Remix)
7. DubVision & Afrojack – New Memories
8. Armin van Buuren and Sunnery James & Ryan Marciano – You Are
9. Arty, Nadia Ali & BT – Must Be The Love
10. Mason – Exceeder
11. Firebeatz & Madison Mars – Rock Right Now
12. Dash Berlin & Jay Cosmic ft. Collin McLoughlin – Here Tonight
13. ARTY – Rain
14. Felix – Don’t You Want Me (Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix)
15. W&W – How Many
16. ANOTR – Let Me Tell ...
Continue Reading at https://dancingastronaut.com